Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Summer Time Odd's and End's Must Have!

I like to stay within my budget and try out different products may work for me may not work for you.Elf  makeup remover wipes just love them
 
,does not leave your skin dry,and smells incredible never leave home without it.$3.00 a pack worth it.
One product I had to try out and see if it was worth the money.Medium/dark and me as a person who suffers from oily skin especially in the summer I must say  I was not disappointed.May not work for everyone, but for the price give it a try what is the worse that can happen.



 
 

Set by Sonia Kashuk great brushes for touch up and travel bag one of my favorite and on a budget works for me.
             'Intense Therapy - Mango & Mandarin' Lip Balm SPF 25

No comments:

Post a Comment