Thursday, March 28, 2013
FF&E, Designer Table Lamps, Bedroom Lamps, Home Decor, Designer Furniture, Beds, Nightstands, Coffee Tables, Side Tables, End Tables, Accents Tables, Wall Mirrors, pinterest gifts, luxury home decor, luxury home accents, luxury gifts, luxury wedding gifts, Ralph Lauren Home Decor, Ralph Lauren Furniture,
Posted by Unknown at 10:27 AM
1Wash and dry strawberries leaving top on.
2Melt chocoate in a double broiler.
3Dip strawberries holding top and cover as much as possible.
4Dry on wax papaer lined cookie sheet, when almost dry, take piece.
5of dental floss and run through top to look like carrot -- dry completely
Posted by Unknown at 7:27 AM
Rice Krispies Easter Egg Treats Recipe
Author: Cat Davis
- 4 TBS butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spray plastic eggs with cooking spray and coat hands with Crisco
- Press cereal treats into plastic eggs and close for 10 minutes.
- Remove cereal treat eggs and decorate.
Posted by Unknown at 7:19 AM
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
|Have a hard time getting the kids to eat Breakfast?Well here is a great idea for them to change their mind's.French Toast Kebabs.You may add whatever you like,that is the fun part.|
Another great idea Bacon,Pancake Strips.Very easy to do cook the bacon first and a griddle is the best way,then make your pancake mix as directed pour over the bacon in a straight line let set and wallah Breakfast is served.
Posted by Unknown at 10:55 AM
Posted by Unknown at 8:12 AM
GM.My Mothers On The Go! Question of the day is where is Spring?I don't know about you ladies,but this weather is just unacceptable already,snow rain,Slush yuck I can do without it.It's Monday hope everyone had a great weekend,only I wish the it was longer.Back to the work week and hectic schedule for Stay at home Mothers and working Mothers our job never ends 24'7 as they say that is not a myth.Well Today I will be giving you some tips on Fashion,Hair,Makeup,And recipes.Enjoy your week ladies and remember always look stylish no matter how tired or how your day,week is going we always like to feel beautiful even in jeans.Until next time Yours Truly! Camille
Posted by Unknown at 6:42 AM
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Yield: At least 50
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbl heavy cream
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 4 egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Clean and trim the cauliflower, adding the florets to a microwave safe bowl. Add the cream and butter to the bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower and cheese to a magic bullet or food processor and blend until still chunky – kind of like a cooked oatmeal consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for at least half an hour. Whip the egg whites to a stiff peak. Fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the cauliflower mixture to lighten it up. Then fold the cauliflower mixture into the rest of the egg whites and gently mix until combined. For best results, chill for another half hour or they won’t hold their shape as well. Fit a pastry bag with a round or star tube with about a 3/4 inch opening. Spray the inside of the bag with nonstick spray. Gently squeeze out 1 inch sections onto a greased cookie sheet, cutting with a butter knife as you go. When finished, bake in a 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes (or longer if you’re skipping the frying) until puffed and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and serve – or heat 1/4 inch of oil in a saute pan and when it’s very hot add the tots. It doesn’t need long, a minute per side to turn them golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
Posted by Unknown at 2:11 PM
Movie night treat: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn. 1/2 c. brown sugar 1/2 c. butter 9-10 marshmallows 12 c. popcorn. Microwave brown sugar and butter for 2 minutes. Add marshmallows. Microwave until melted, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Pour over popcorn. We'll have to try this for a family night movie!
Posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Recipe Type: Dessert
Author: Joy Zhang
Bring on the fireworks, slather on that sunscreen and party hardy with family and loved ones. And if you're experiencing the same sweltering hot weather as we're having in Texas you'll appreciate this recipe for Honey Yogurt Berry Pops. It's a healthy way to stay cool and it literally takes a few minutes to make. I used the Norpro popsicle molds and they worked great, I recommend letting the pops defrost for 3-5 minutes before trying to pop them out.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Posted by Unknown at 7:13 AM
GM.My Mother's On The Go! Today one of our Top designer's "DEREK LAM" is launching his line in Kohl's for those of you who Love and are faithful customer.So grab the kiddies after an afternoon nap and go shop till you drop. Enjoy and don't break the bank,always remember shop on a budget.Have a good one till next time.Camille
Posted by Unknown at 5:52 AM